We are a small yet vibrant community which provides quality care through compassionate teamwork. We offer several services and amenities to ensure your health and comfort:
- Full time staff includes a Registered Nurse
- Meals are planned by a registered dietician
- We coordinate care with third party providers for physical, occupational and speech therapy as well as hospice services.
- Our community is both wheelchair and walker accessible
- Assistance with daily needs and tasks
- Individual care plans are developed with input from the resident, their family and medical team
- Home visit program
- Respite care
- Beautician on site
We understand how important pets are to resident's wellbeing so we are a pet friendly community although some restrictions may apply. We also welcome your friends and family to dine with us in our restaurant style dining room and to enjoy our overnight rooms designed just for guests. Our community is very social and we offer fun activities ranging from Tai Chi and bingo to movie nights and craft classes.