We want our seniors to enjoy their golden years; we take away
We want our seniors to enjoy their golden years; we take away the drudgery of living alone and offer a variety of activities. Instead of sitting alone watching TV you can join in our popular cocktail social hour or cooking club, play a rousing card game with friends or settle down with a bowl of popcorn and a good movie. Instead of eating microwaved convenience foods enjoy dietician planned meals such as shepherd's pie or bratwurst with all of the fixings. If you are craving something sweet our desserts will make you smile, some of our favorites are the warm cherry tarts and strawberry shortcake.
We offer several services to ensure the health and wellbeing of our residents:
- Walk in showers with built in safety features
- Assistance with medication and grooming through home health partners
- 24 hour on site staff and Registred Nurse
- Home visit program
- Jennie Edmundson & Alegent Health Mercy Hospitals both 2 miles away
- Short term respite care available
- Emergency response system
Our apartments are perfect for either singles or couples; in fact we have one couple who celebrated their 79th anniversary last summer. Both studio and one bedroom apartments are set up to make life easier with kitchenettes, microwaves, and cable and phone hookups are in all apartments.