Senior Living at The Village of Tanglewood
Welcome to The Village of Tanglewood!
Located in a distinctive neighborhood, The Village of Tanglewood is a five story mid-rise community with easy access to theaters, the arts and the Texas Medical Center. We are located west of the Galleria near the intersection of San Felipe. We are an upscale Independent Living Community offering distinctive retirement living. Please contact us for more information.
About This Company
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Beauty and barber shop - additional fees may apply
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Café and General Store
- Exercise center including aerobics room and fitness room with exercise equipment
- Flexible continuous dining hours in our restaurant-style dining room with your choice of lunch or dinner
- Full-service dining room
- Game Room
- Gift shop
- Guest suites additional fees may apply
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool spa
- Library and computer room
- On-site staff 24 hours a day
- Parking garage additional fees may apply
- Private dining room
- Spacious gathering areas and lounges including a formal living room
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool Spa
- 24-hour emergency response
- All utilities including basic cable (except telephone)
- Dining Room
- Complete exercise and wellness programs
- Concierge Services - Our Concierge will take care of you…from helping with your packages or arranging for a special evening on the town to answering questions you may have.
- Daily cultural, educational and social programs, outings and/or events
- Fitness and Aerobics Rooms - senior friendly fitness equipment and plenty of room to exercise.
- Friendly concierge services
- Guest Accommodations - Our beautiful guest accommodations make it convenient for out-of-town friends and family to visit.
- Transportation licensed transportation staff provides door-to-door services to local shopping, restaurants and services in the community.
- Valet services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Wellness Center - In our on-site Wellness Center, local physicians and nurses will provide residents with general health and wellness checks and answer any health-related questions you may have.
PLANS AND RATES
Payment Options for The Village of Tanglewood
WHAT IS A WALKSCORE?
WHAT IS A WALKSCORE?
WHAT IS A TRANSIT SCORE?
Highest Level of Education
Population by Age
Males by Age Distribution
Females by Age Distribution
Adult vs. Children
Men / Women 55+ Distribution
|Living With Family||22%|
|Drove By Themselves||80%|
|Work At Home||4%|
|Below 9th Grade||9%|
|9th to 12th Grade||9%|
|Married (Not Separated)||49%|