Senior Living at The Village at ManorCare
Welcome to The Village at ManorCare!
The Village at ManorCare offers an ideal and affordable solution for seniors with a wide variety of needs. Our intimate, 52 apartment setting offers a warm and nurturing environment that is highlighted by a traditional and inviting décor. Few can match the services and friendly, personal attention that makes our center such a special place to live. For more information or to schedule tours of our center call and ask for Stephanie Crabbe or Admissions.
About This Company
- Complimentary Cable and Wireless Internet Service
- Elegant homelike setting with friendly, personal attention
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages available in resident kitchen areas and at activities
- Month-to-month leases with no long-term commitment
- No move-in fees
- On-site beauty and barber salon
- On-site washers and dryers available at no charge for residents’ personal laundry needs
- Private dining room available for special occasions and family events
- Restaurant-Style menu selections-three meals per day
- Choice of apartment and suite sizes to meet each resident’s personal and financial needs
- Emergency Response System
- Kitchenettes with mini-refrigerators in each apartment
- One, all-inclusive monthly fee
- Complimentary transportation to physician appointments
- Continuum of care available on campus with skilled nursing and rehabilitation services
- Personal assistance, as needed, with daily needs such as medications, bathing and dressing
- Recreation programs with scheduled entertainment and community outings
- Weekly housekeeping with linen service
PLANS AND RATES
Payment Options for The Village at ManorCare
WHAT IS A WALKSCORE?
WHAT IS A WALKSCORE?
WHAT IS A TRANSIT SCORE?
Highest Level of Education
Population by Age
Males by Age Distribution
Females by Age Distribution
Adult vs. Children
Men / Women 55+ Distribution
|Living With Family||24%|
|Drove By Themselves||77%|
|Work At Home||5%|
|Below 9th Grade||5%|
|9th to 12th Grade||7%|
|Married (Not Separated)||49%|