Senior Living at Silverado Belmont Hills
Welcome to Belmont Hills Memory Care Community!
With its lush, green landscape and a forested hill serving as a backdrop, it’s easy to see that Silverado Belmont Hills is more than just assisted living. A truly unique and special memory care community, Belmont Hills features a familiar neighborhood arrangement and an array of community-based activities. The community’s warm, lively environment is designed to help residents remain a sense of independence and dignity while they continue enjoying the things that have always been important to them. Silverado’s philosophy is to provide compassionate, individualized care that is focused on mind and spirit just as much as it is on body. Whether a resident is in the early stages of memory impairment or needs a higher level of dementia care, our staff understands the changing symptoms of memory loss and the impact these can have.
About This Company
- Conveniently located to serve the Bay Area - between San Francisco and San Jose, close to both the 101 and 280.
- Extensive walking paths encourage residents to be mobile and maintain strength and balance.
- Friendly live-in dogs, cats and other small animals help provide companionship and a sense of normalcy.
- Grounds cover 17 verdant acres with a secure 6.5 acre perimeter - some have said our grounds look like a nature preserve!
- Proximity to Stanford University allows participation in clinical trials and research studies.
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimers, Parkinsons, Lewy body and other types of dementia.
- Age appropriate activity programs (we call them engagements) build self-esteem, maintain dignity and offer opportunities for growth and creativity.
- Club programs are designed with residents abilities, interests and histories in mind.
- Skilled relocation teams to help residents moving in from distances.
PLANS AND RATES
Payment Options for Silverado Belmont Hills
WHAT IS A WALKSCORE?
WHAT IS A WALKSCORE?
WHAT IS A TRANSIT SCORE?
Highest Level of Education
Population by Age
Males by Age Distribution
Females by Age Distribution
Adult vs. Children
Men / Women 55+ Distribution
|Living With Family||25%|
|Drove By Themselves||73%|
|Work At Home||5%|
|Below 9th Grade||10%|
|9th to 12th Grade||8%|
|Married (Not Separated)||46%|