Senior Living at Pacifica Senior Living Vacaville
Welcome to Pacifica Senior Living Vacaville!
Offering Specialized Memory Care
Legacies™ Memory Care
The Pacifica Legacies™ program is specially designed to support an individual’s feelings of security and belonging with activities, interests and cognitive abilities. Our specially trained staff is trained to care for seniors living with memory impairment, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Memory care is based on scientific evidence that there are ways to help people navigate Alzheimer’s and other dementia diseases without losing the quality of life. Our Daily 7 program encompasses the 7 daily activities focused on specific areas to draw on past interests and life skills.
These activities include:
• Physical Wellness (P)*
• Reminiscent Activities (R)*
• Social/Spiritual Engagements (S)*
• Cognitive Visual and Language Skills (C)*
• Music (M)*
• Life Enrichment Skills (L)*
• Outdoor Activities (O)*
• Cottages face a secure courtyard, featuring a guiding hand rail for support and safety • Pet friendly community* (*Special Restrictions Apply)
• Indoor & Outdoor Common Areas that encourage socializing
• On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop with experienced caring beautician
• Complimentary Weekly Housekeeping & Laundry Service
• Dietary Monitoring with specialized diets available
• Dining with friends, enjoying healthy ingredients and great tasting cuisine designed by our experienced Culinary team.
• Complimentary Transportation Service to local Physicians’ • Offices or Local Attractions.
• Devotional Weekly Services for all denominations and more!
Meet Our Caring & Dedicated Team
• On-Site Dedicated Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
• Medication Care Managers / Medication Technicians
• Non-smoking community
• Visiting Occupational Therapist
• 24-Hour Awake Staff
• Visiting Podiatrist, Speech Therapist and Physical Therapist
• Ongoing Specialized Training for our experienced Caregivers and more!
What Makes Us Special
A memory care only community featuring 5 individual cottages each with their own unique homelike environment.