Senior Living at Harriett and Ralph Kaplan Estates
Welcome to Harriett and Ralph Kaplan Estates!
For active seniors, Kaplan Estates offers the perfect balance of independence and support. Located on a picturesque 22-acre woodland setting on Boston’s North Shore, this community features elegant apartment units that include amenities especially designed for safety, comfort and convenience. The classic New England architecture is complemented by inviting outdoor areas.
Each member of our community brings a different set of needs, interests and preferences. As a result, we spend time getting to know each and every new resident so we can best customize his or her individualized service plan. Our compassionate and highly-skilled staff provides personalized attention. It really is our staff, our residents and our families that truly set Kaplan Estates apart.
About This Company
- Community room with movie screen
- General store, cafe and salon services
- Goldman’s Gym Fitness Center with personal trainer
- Non-denominational chapel
- Private dining rooms with three kosher meals daily
- Spa, shopping and on-site banking
- Well-stocked library
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heat
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
- Safety features such as call buttons, handrails, sprinklers, fire alarms, courtesy check-in system
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments with private baths and walk-in closets
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management and dietary plans
- Daily bed making and trash removal; towel and linen service; weekly housekeeping
- On-site visits from physician, optometrist, dentist, audiologist, nurse practitioner and podiatrist
- Transportation to shopping, religious services and cultural events
PLANS AND RATES
Payment Options for Harriett and Ralph Kaplan Estates
WHAT IS A WALKSCORE?
WHAT IS A WALKSCORE?
WHAT IS A TRANSIT SCORE?
Highest Level of Education
Population by Age
Males by Age Distribution
Females by Age Distribution
Adult vs. Children
Men / Women 55+ Distribution
|Living With Family||26%|
|Drove By Themselves||72%|
|Work At Home||4%|
|Below 9th Grade||5%|
|9th to 12th Grade||6%|
|Married (Not Separated)||46%|