Senior Living at Brookdale Oak Park
Welcome to Brookdale Oak Park!
By joining our community, you’ll no longer feel the burden of accomplishing unwanted chores like endless cleaning and yardwork. Instead, we take care of that for you. Whether it’s preparing
By joining our community, you’ll no longer feel the burden of accomplishing unwanted chores like endless cleaning and yardwork. Instead, we take care of that for you. Whether it’s preparing delicious meals or planning fun activities, our staff provides excellent services that make our residents’ lives easier. And if you need extra care support during the day, our assisted living option is the perfect solution. You can receive assistance during daily tasks, like bathing, without limiting your independence.
Located just a few miles outside of downtown Chicago, our residents can easily walk to some of the country’s best restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues. But we also offer transportation services for running errands or visiting your favorite Chicago location.
Moving out of your home can be a difficult time, but once you settle into our community we are certain you won’t regret it. Our apartments are spacious to give you plenty of room to enjoy your privacy. And our common areas, like a fitness center and library, are available for you to use whenever you want.
Plus, our many special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs means you’ll always have something fun to do. And they offer great opportunities to get to know your fellow residents. Don’t waste your retirement. Give us a call and we can help you set up a tour of our community.
About This Company
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Covered Parking
- Outdoor Patio
- Dining Room
- Arts and Crafts StudioOur Wright Studio allows you the space and supplies to explore your creative side.
- Assisted Living ProgramOur Assisted Living program is offered on the third floor of Holley Court Terrace. The program has its own intimate dining, living and activity areas that make it convenient for residents with limited mobility. The reliable Assisted Living staff is conveniently available 24 hours a day to help residents with their activities of daily living.
- Community RoomsOur community rooms provide comfortable space for social gatherings, events and activities.
- Diabetic Care
- DiningOur full-service dining program offers three meals a day, prepared with only the freshest ingredients and a variety of menu options.
- Emergency Response SystemOur emergency response system is monitored 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week by our well-trained staff in case of an emergency.
- Exercise RoomOur exercise room promotes a healthy lifestyle with state-of-the-art, senior-friendly fitness equipment.
- Fitness and Wellness We offer fitness classes and wellness programs that are tailored to all levels of health and well being.
- Guest AccommodationsOur guest accommodations make it convenient for out-of-town friends and family to visit.
- Languages: English,Spanish
- Lifestyle OptionsWe provide independent and assisted living apartments.
- Our beautiful, indoor sunroom provides a climate controlled and bright environment that is an oasis for both plants and people.
- Postal services
- Special Diet Accommodation
- Transportation ServicesOur trained and licensed transportation staff provides door-to-door service in our handicapped accessible bus for large group excursions or in our Lincoln Town car for individual appointments.
- Wellness ClinicIn our on-site Wellness Clinic, our nurse and local physicians provide residents with general health and wellness checks, blood pressure monitoring, help with medications, checkups, physicals and other scheduled medical care – they’ll even answer any health-related questions you may have.
PLANS AND RATES
Payment Options for Brookdale Oak Park
WHAT IS A WALKSCORE?
WHAT IS A WALKSCORE?
WHAT IS A TRANSIT SCORE?
Highest Level of Education
Population by Age
Males by Age Distribution
Females by Age Distribution
Adult vs. Children
Men / Women 55+ Distribution
|Living With Family||25%|
|Drove By Themselves||73%|
|Work At Home||4%|
|Below 9th Grade||6%|
|9th to 12th Grade||7%|
|Married (Not Separated)||47%|